The twins. Sooner or later, they will meet the twins. It’s not a world of spies anymore. Not even a world of heroes. This is the age of miracles. There’s nothing more horrifying than a miracle.
I’m not fearless. I’m terrified. I’m always terrified of dying. I act like I know what I’m doing but I don’t. I don’t know if Isaac Is dying right now…if I made a mistake with Scott. I don’t know what my dad is thinking. I don’t know if we should trust Derek. I don’t know anything.
"You know the first attraction I built when I came down from Scotland… was a flea circus. Petticoat Lane. Really… quite wonderful. We had, uh… a wee trapeze, a merry-go… carousel. And a see-saw. They all moved, motorized, of course, but people would say they could see the fleas. "No, I can see the fleas. Mummy, can’t you see the fleas?" Clown fleas, highwire fleas and fleas on parade. But with this place… I wanted to give them something that wasn’t an illusion. Something that was real. Something they could see, and touch. An aim not devoid of merit.”
- What should we do next: Something good, something bad? Bit of both?
- We’ll follow your lead, Star-Lord.
- A bit of both!
'An Ancient Alpha Predator'
Godzilla (2014) Dir. Gareth Edwards
Martha Marcy May Marlene (2011)
You know that death is the most beautiful part of life, right? Death is beautiful because we all fear death. And fear is the most amazing emotion of all because it creates complete awareness. It brings you to now, and it makes you truly present. And when you’re truly present, that’s nirvana. That’s pure love. So death is pure love.
Some people go to the movies to be reminded that everything’s okay. I don’t make those kinds of movies.
Bryan Cranston accepts the award for outstanding lead actor in a drama series for his work in “Breaking Bad’ at the 66th Primetime Emmy Awards at the Nokia Theatre L.A. Live on Monday, Aug. 25, 2014
ALL PHOTOS ARE CURRENTLY PART OF THE SMITHSONIAN CAPTAIN AMERICA EXHIBIT.
1. Cpt. Steve Rogers and Agent Margaret “Peggy” Carter (Italy, November 1943).
2. Members of the Howling Commandos. From left to right: Cpl. Jacques “Frenchie” Dernier, Cpl. Timothy Alyosius “Dum Dum” Dugan, Lt. James Montgomery Falsworth, Sgt. James Buchanan “Bucky” Barnes (Poland, February 1944).
3. Cpt. Rogers and Sgt. Barnes return from the HYDRA labor camp (Italy, November 1943).
4. The Howling Commandos. From left to right: Pvt. James Morita, Cpl. Jacques “Frenchie” Dernier, Cpl. Timothy Alyosius “Dum Dum” Dugan, Lt. James Montgomery Falsworth, Sgt. James Buchanan “Bucky” Barnes, Pvt. Gabriel “Gabe” Jones (Italy, November 1943).
5. The Howling Commandos (Italy, November 1943).
6. Cpt. Steve Rogers and Sgt. James Buchanan “Bucky” Barnes (Italy, November 1943).